Patrick Makin is a lifelong resident of Western New York who enjoys the four seasons of weather we have locally. Mr. Makin maintains a general practice covering a wide range of matters including commercial litigation and representing clients in dispute resolution and a variety of business transactions. This includes negotiating and drafting contracts for forbearance arrangements, leases, business acquisitions, and commercial and private financing transactions. He also represents clients in commercial and residential real estate transactions from inception of the contract through clearing title and closing. He counsels startup enterprises on the selection and formation of business entities. Additionally, Mr. Makin handles landlord/tenant matters and estate planning and administration.
- State University of New York at Buffalo – Juris Doctor (J.D.) – Concentration: Finance Transactions
- Canisius College – Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) magna cum laude – Major: Political Science Minors: Economics and Business
- Bar Association of Erie County
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State
- United States District Court, Western District of New York
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Western District of New York