James VanDette founded the firm with Brittany Penberthy after gaining experience representing plaintiffs in one of the largest personal injury practices in Western New York. Mr. VanDette has extensive experience handling a variety of litigation matters, including automobile accidents, construction accidents, premises liability, and wrongful death cases.
In addition to representing plaintiffs, Mr. VanDette also has an active Family Law practice, representing those involved in divorces, custody disputes, and visitation matters.
- B.A., magna cum laude, Political Science, SUNY Buffalo
- J.D., with honors, St. John’s University School of Law
- University of Leicester, England
- Bar Association of Erie County
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Defenders Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Attorney Advisor, Maryvale High School, New York State High School Mock Trial Competition, 2011-Present
- Chairperson – Admission to the Bar Committee, Bar Association of Erie County
- New York State
- United States District Court, Western District of New York