Brittany Penberthy attended University of Central Florida and University of South Florida, receiving her Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science. Following her undergraduate degree, she worked as a political staffer for a U.S. Senator and assisted with varying political analytical research. She received her Juris Doctor degree from State University of New York at Buffalo followed by a Masters of Law in Criminal Law.
Prior to forming VanDette Penberthy LLP, Ms. Penberthy concentrated her practice in the area of personal injury law for a larger personal injury law firm in Western New York. She continues to work on behalf of clients suffering from unfortunate forms of injuries, while also providing defense strategies for various types of criminal charges. Clients have a right to be protected, and Ms. Penberthy is committed to holding those who are accountable, responsible for their actions.
- State University of New York at Buffalo – Masters of Law (LL.M.) – Concentration: Criminal Law
- State University of New York at Buffalo – Juris Doctorate (J.D.) – Concentration: Family Law
- University of South Florida – Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) – Major: Political Science
- New York
- Bar Association of Erie County
- Wyoming County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Defender’s Association
- Lawyers for Learning
- Judge – Erie County Bar Association High School Mock Trial Competition